Monday 30 April 2012

Using Adobe Premiere

To make the animation into into one file I had to put it into Adobe Premiere.

I am familiar with Premiere as I used it in previous projects. Once Premiere was opened I imported each rendered scene and organised them into the correct order in the timeline.

When I played the sequence some of the timings seemed unrealistic, as if you were waiting for the animation to catch up with you.

By cutting endings of clips and shifting the timeline along, it created a must more fluid video.

I felt like the animation needed an introduction. So I created a brief title screen that fades into the animation. I contained a title 'Da Vinci Siege Machine' and included my SID.

I also added video transition effects that linked each scene to one another and also starts and finishes the video. I think this makes the animation more professional and better to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment