Tuesday 17 April 2012

Making scene 1 Part 3

To complete the scene I will use cameras to create a more interesting perspective of the animation.

By refering to my storyboard I knew what the camera was supposed to show and how it should move.

I used the camera to focus on the machine as it moved towards the castle. As it bends round it ends at the entrance of the bridge tunnel. Using the set keys I could precisely program how and when the camera rotates.

This gives a more interesting movement for the animation. I thought the camera through the tunnel gives a more obscure and exciting view. It also allows the audience to see from the perspective the soldiers that would use it.

After checking how the camera sees the scene and checking for any problems I can render.

No comments:

Post a Comment