Tuesday 24 April 2012

Adding foliage

To add more to the background of the animation I added some foliage. I thought this would provide something else for the audience to see while the cameras turn.

I chose the scotch pine tree to be scattered over the animation as this seemed to be the most relative tree to use. The others would mostly be seen in Africa and other places that the animation would not set even though there is not a set location for the work. I attempted to place them in areas of the background which the camera will capture.



I would like to use more of the trees to make the scene more interesting but this would drastically increase the rendering time so I decided not to.

I had to make sure these trees were placed in the same place in each scene otherwise there would be continuity errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment