Tuesday 28 February 2012

Using cameras

We learnt to use cameras so the viewer can gain a perspective on the animation.

I created a camera and on the right I selected the target option. This allows me to manually set where the camera is and where it focuses in on.

I made a couple of shapes and pointed the the camera into the middle of them. I then made a circle and enclosed all the shapes.

I then selected the camera and went to Animation > Constraints > Path Contraints and linked the camera to the circle creating the path. I could then raise the circle and rotate the camera to gain a better view. I also did the same but with the camera focus. This gave a nice roating effect.

The camera creates a very good tool for me to show my work and am looking forward to using it in my models.


No comments:

Post a Comment