Tuesday 28 February 2012

Introduction Basics

We learnt how to animate objects and shapes in 3DS Max. At first I thought it may be challenging and slightly comlpex but it actually turned out much simpler.

We firstly were told how the Auto Key and the Set Key works. Each of them doing a similar job but the auto key being simpler and the set key being more accurate.

I used the auto key to move a box across the grid using the timeline. I selected the box, selected the auto key, moved the box, moved the timeline bar and it created the animation.

It was a very simple process.

Using the set key allowed me to move the start of the animation to another point. I did this by either moving it across or using the big key symbol. This saves the rotation, scale and position or the object.

No comments:

Post a Comment